Welcome to Blogberry Emry, feel free to leave comment....if you feel uneasy with any post in this blog, simply click the top right button a.k.a close. thank you

Page Views

Follow jer tak kena bayar pon

** My 21st year **


Venue : KLV Tanjung Duren (Malaysian food restaurant)


For the third time in my life, I celebrate my birthday with cake and I really thanked to Hafizah Ainaa, Hidayati, Nuraihan,Tuty for the suprise and also Azam. I really appreciate it friends but recently something was happen between us and for me all pics below were only left as memories....


tuty n raihan



posing with a lovely cake

with hafizah ainaa


with azam

gathering together


And also not to forget, to all 200++ people who wished me "Happy Birthday" on my Facebook wall, from my bottom heart, I would like to say Thank You.







Last but not least....


This is the only picture I owned during my first time birthday celebration.......I do miss this moment! Peace XD


posted by,

x'emriust


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Fanpage [Sudi-sudikan LIKE]

Click! Click!